25 November 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am currently wrapping up my classes for the end of the semester, and needless to say, I am so busy it's not even funny. The last day of classes is a week today, and wow are there projects galore due! Next week I have three presentations, as well as three written reports to be handed in! 


At the moment, I have been blessed with the opportunity to focus solely on my school career, and to be able to power through with full time classes in order to graduate June 2012. I am so lucky to have such a supportive husband through it all. I don't know how I would be getting through the next week and the exam period if I was working full time.


One of my classes, an upper level communications class, was largely based on blogging. One of our assignments was to write a blog post every week, which the teacher would grade. I absolutely loved doing that! It feels so great to be able to express your thoughts through writing.


I have completed everything written except for one assignment, which I am taking a break from at the moment to post. I'm so excited to have all of these assignments handed in and off of my plate. 


What has everyone been up to since I last posted? Is anyone else in school,and if so, what all do you have due now?



0 comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila