25 December 2009

Merry Christmas!!

I am currently at my parent's house and am blogging from my Blackberry, so let's hope this works!

My fiance and I got here on Wednesday night and have had a great time so far. Yesterday we spent the day in town picking up last minute gifts and stocking stuffers, and then did some wrapping. We also all went in to church, and then ended with hot chocolate.

Christmas morning we got to (kind of) sleep in (not as long as we would have liked on a day off but Christmas is something different!) Then we all opened gifts and spent the day relaxing and prepping for dinner. We just finished eating (turkey, brussels sprouts, mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy) and are about to have nanaimo bars for dessert!

My fiance bought me the most beautiful bracelet for Christmas.. I was not expecting much as I just got my engagement ring last month and we just bought our place, but I am in love with this bracelet. Its got 18ish sapphires on it with diamonds in between. Ill post a pic once I'm back on my computer.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday!

0 comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila