20 December 2009

Working OT

I am doing a 7 day stretch at work so that I can have some time off for Christmas! I am currently on day 5, and the countdown is on! Yes!

Also, we just got our Christmas photos back, and the lady at Sears (where we had them taken) was so rude. They were supposed to crop a spot where my hand accidently was up his sleeve, and didn't. When we asked them to fix it, they were really put out and not very nice. Boo.

On a bright note, I have rediscovered hair powder. I've had a can of TIGI's dry shampoo since the summer,and have recently discovered that it is an AWESOME volumizer! I highly reccommend this. I've also read reviews that you can use baby powder for this trick as well, although I've not tried it. I will do so and let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see them!~

Ali said...

My hair dresser was just saying wonderful things about dry hairspray...I'm going to have to try it. Can't wait to see the photos, thats too bad they were so rude!

Jessica said...

I'd suggest using a scented baby powder as opposed to the regular kind. Smelling like a baby is cute when you have a baby - otherwise, I'd like to refrain from it! I love the TiGi "Dirty Secret" but I tell all my clients to try baby powder first. It's less expensive and can work just as well! Good luck!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila