29 August 2010

Sunday Thoughts

First off, let me update you on the McDonald's Southwest Salad that I posted about trying last week. Oh my gosh, this is SO good! I think I have had 3 of them in the last week!! It is even really great without dressing. They toss the chicken in a bit of a glaze, so if you cut it up and stir it around the salad it is really great.


We went and looked at the place last weekend, and both of us loved it. Now we are listing our place for sale, so hopefully we get some offers. We have a realtor coming this week to take a look and see how we should stage it. The only thing that sucks is that the people selling the place we want will not accept any offers subject to sale of our place, so if this works out then great and if not that is just how it goes!



0 comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila