05 September 2010

Twilight series, Running and Ww

I have finally finished the Twilight series. I know I am probably the last person to do so! I was recommended these books by my SIL a few years ago, but after watching the movie, I figured they'd be way too cheesy and geared toward a younger audience. I ran out of library books to read a few weeks ago, and as it was a Sunday they were closed. I had Twilight in my office so I figured I'd give it a try. I am so glad I did, because it is so good! I won't do a recap as most everyone knows what it's about, but I read all four book and am a little sad they're over. If anyone out there hasn't read them yet, I definitely recommend.

Aside from that, the 6 month mark to my wedding has passed. My mom and I have made a pact with each other to get in great shape for the big day, so I've rejoined ww and started back up at the gym. Ww always works for me. It is hard to track (I find) but it works. Right now running is my big thing and I am completing couch to 5k. I just started week 3 day 1 and it is tough! I am running at a 6 for my runs, and a 3.5 for my speedwalk.

I am so excited for my health plan. Fall is a great time of year for a change, and I have some great motivation!


Kas
Xoxo

0 comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila