02 July 2011

Hi everyone!

Hey everyone,

It's been SO long since I've blogged and so much has happened since. My husband and I got married in February in Mexico, and I have so many gorgeous photos to post and lots to tell about the wedding itself as well as our trip.

Also since getting married, I have been able to quit my job and become a full time student. I have been working on my BBA for so long and working at the same time, and now I am able to concentrate solely on school and getting good grades. My hubby has been so supportive of this, I am so blessed to have him and be in this position!

My new years resolution this year was to read 100+ books by the end of the year. I have never been able to accomplish this, although last year I did get close in the 70's. This year I am on track to break 100, and I will post some recommendations on amazing books that I've come across in case anyone wants to read them. The books I've mostly been counting have been chick lit, romantic stories, christian fiction and self improvement, so stay tuned for those.

I've also begun designing dresses! My girlfriend has the amazing ability to look at any piece of clothing and be able to make it up without a pattern, and she has recently taught me how to do the same. We have started a business custom making dresses, and have mostly focused on maxi dresses and sun dresses so far because of the gorgeous weather, but come fall we are going to start doing business-wear.

Will update again soon!

Kas Xo

0 comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila