27 July 2011

Stranded at home...

There's been a terrible accident outside of my house. I live in a very quiet residential neighborhood that doesn't see much action other than dog walkers or people on bikes, and when I heard siren after siren outside my house, I had to check out what was going on. When I looked outside, there were three ambulances, three police cars and a fire truck.


I didn't want to get too close to the scene to snoop, but I looked out off of my balcony and saw that there'd been an accident between a motorcyclist and a truck. I took the photo from my balcony so it's kind of hard to see because of the tree in the way, but like I said I didn't want to get too close and distract the people working on the scene.The ambulences took the people who were in the accident away, so I will be praying that they're all alright.

All roads leading to my subdivision have been closed for about 2 hours now, and they are still closed, so hopefully they can open again soon.

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

How awful...I hope nobody was hurt badly!

Kas said...

There was a motorcyclist that was taken to the hospital :( Apparently when he crashed into the other vehicle his helmet flew off. There haven't been any news updates so I hope he will be OK.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila